Join East Coast Divers for an all inclusive family friendly trip to Cozumel!
August 22nd-29th 2020
Spend your summer family vacation with us on one of our favorite islands basking in the laid back Caribbean vibe, meeting friendly local neighbors, exploring incredible dive sites, snorkeling with whale sharks and participating in a myriad of land activities available. Or just relax by the pool with an (included) pina colada! Trust us, you’ll never want to leave!
About The Diving:
Cozumel is one of the premiere scuba destinations in the western hemisphere. With 25+ dive sites accessible by boat, there is a huge variety of types of sites, from dramatic walls to shallow flat reefs full of fish. Most diving in Cozumel is drift diving, where you are dropped off by the boat at the beginning of the dive, are carried along the reef by the current, and picked up at the end of your dive by the boat. Typical marine life sightings include eagle rays, sea horses, pipe fish, nurse sharks, 3 different kinds of turtles and a huge variety of reef fish. We'll do 4 mornings of 2 tank dives and one night dive with Dive House and one day of snorkeling with whale sharks off Isla Mujeres. Shore diving is also available from the beach club at the resort.
- 7 nights in a standard room at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- All meals and drinks (top shelf liquor excluded) at the resort
- 4 morning two tank dive trips plus one night dive with Dive House (for divers)
- all marine park fees (for divers)
- one day of snorkeling with whale sharks off Isla Mujeres, including ferry fare to Playa Del Carmen (for divers)
- Use of resort amenities (pool, beach club)Does not include airfare, airport transfers, whale shark snorkeling for non-divers
Adult non-diver: $1395 credit card/ $1325 cash/check
Jr and child rates (apply with 2 adults in a room):
Jr Diver (11 years and up) $1495 credit card/ $1420 cash/check
Child Diver (10 years old) $995 credit card/ $945 cash/check
Jr non-diver (11 years+) $895 credit card/ $850 cash/check
Child non-diver (10 years and under) $395 credit card//$375 cash/check
Whale Shark snorkeling trip can be added to non-diver rates for $225/person