Join the East Coast Divers Family in Cozumel for this awesome, all-inclusive resort trip!
February 16th to February 23rd, 2019
Get away from winter on our school vacation family friendly trip to Cozumel. With picture perfect beaches, warm, turquoise water and year round sunshine, Cozumel is sure to be a hit with your family! Epic scuba diving, a huge variety of land based activities, and a resort that caters to families make this is the perfect trip for everyone. Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation!
*CHILD AND JUNIOR PRICES ARE CONTINGENT ON BEING IN A ROOM WITH 2 PAID ADULTS
- To begin, select the “Book Now” button
- From here, choose the option that applies best for you – if anyone else in your group falls under that same option, adjust the numerical amount accordingly.
- Click continue, then, to add any other people in your group who fall under the other available trip options, (non-divers, children, juniors, etc.) select the “add to booking” in the top left corner. With each item, make sure the number of spots booked is correct.
- Once the number of your group and the appropriate options reads correctly, complete the info form below. Make sure to read the booking policy in full before continuing.
- Once the form is completed and you’ve read our booking policy, hit enter to proceed to our secure payment page.
- After payment is processed, you’ll receive an email confirming your booking! Keep an eye on your inbox as the trip date approaches as we will send you several important emails regarding trip details.
Cozumel is the largest inhabited island in Mexico, and the oldest in the Caribbean group. It’s located 12 miles off the eastern coast of the mainland (Yucatan Peninsula). The island is 34 miles long (north to south) and 11 miles wide (east to west) . Despite the boom in tourist and residential development in the past few years, much of the island is still undeveloped jungle. The east side of the island (“the wild side”) is mostly undeveloped, with vast stretches of picture perfect beaches to explore. Right in the center of the island is the vibrant city of San Miguel. This safe, friendly city has managed to maintain its cultural identity despite the influx of visitors and is easy to explore on foot or by car. San Miguel is also a great place for shopping and sampling a wide variety of Mexican, Yucatan and international cuisines. With a variety of both water based and land based activities, Cozumel is the perfect family vacation destination.
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers a world of family-friendly activities and entertainment for every age and interest! The hotel hosts land based events daily (volleyball, yoga, nightly entertainment), a beach, pools, and kids and teen clubs available. . With three à la carte restaurants, a buffet and 3 bars, you’ll enjoy exploring all the unique dining options Sunscape Sabor Cozumel has to offer. You’ll find kid-friendly menus and healthy meal options at à la carte restaurants, and it’s all included in your package.
Cozumel is one of the premiere scuba destinations in the western hemisphere. With 25+ dive sites accessible by boat, there is a huge variety of types of sites, from dramatic walls to shallow flat reefs full of fish. Most diving in Cozumel is drift diving, where you are dropped off by the boat at the beginning of the dive, are carried along the reef by the current, and picked up at the end of your dive by the boat. Visibility is usually unlimited and typical marine life sightings include eagle rays, sea horses, pipe fish, nurse sharks, 3 different kinds of turtles and a huge variety of reef fish. The group will do 5 mornings of 2 tank dives with Dive House. Afternoon/night dives are available at additional charge.
Additional trip info
- 7 Nights stay at the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort
- All meals & drinks
- 2 tank morning boat dives
- $200 worth of resort coupons (for spa, dinner upgrades, etc.)
- Airport Transportation
- Any additional dives beyond the 2 included dives each morning
- Marine park fee – $3 a day/per person
Deluxe Tropical View Rooms include:
- King bed or 2 double beds depending on your preferences
- Flat screen satellite cable TV
- Terrace (Ground Floor rooms) or Balcony overlooking garden
- Views of the resort’s lush garden and palm trees
- 350 square feet
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms ($250 upgrade) include:
- King bed or 2 double beds based on your preferences
- Flatscreen satellite cable TV
- Private balcony with stunning ocean views
- 350 square feet
- $250 room upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Additional dives (other than the daily 2 morning dives included in this trip) can easily be arranged on-site
- Meal upgrades are available if you’re looking for that special dining experience.
- Bikes, kayaks, longboards, and more can be rented from various companies on the island. Need suggestions? Consult your dive leader for any recommendations!
- Kick it by the pool (complete with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and a swim up bar)
- Lounge beachside at the beach just steps from your room
- Explore the island’s cultural cuisine and historical sites
- Pay a visit to the resort spa for a variety of relaxation treatments