Join Nick, East Coast Divers, and the Arenui Crew in Raja Ampat for some of the most epic liveaboard diving in the world!
December 3rd to December 14th 2019
The Raja Ampat, or Four Kings Archipelago encompasses more than 9.8 million acres of land and sea off the northwestern tip of Indonesia's West Papua Province.
The area includes the 4 large islands of Waigeo, Batanta, Salawati, and Misool, plus hundreds of smaller islands. The archipelago is part of an area known as the Bird's Head functional seascape, which also contains Cenderawasih Bay, the largest marine national park in Indonesia.
Located in the Coral Triangle, the heart of the world's coral reef biodiversity, the seas and the diving in the area are possibly the richest in the world.
There's just one MALE spot left, don't wait to book!
Additional trip info
The Arenui is a traditional and magnificent Phinisi - a classic Indonesian wooden sailing vessel - set to explore the majestic underwater world of the Indonesian archipelago.
If you've dreamed of setting sail aboard an old-fashioned pirate ship (but with all mod-cons) then this is for you. If you want to experience the culture and style of the country, as you sail through its beautiful islands, then this if for you. Unlike modern-style vessels, we offer you the chance to step aboard a truly Indonesian experience, to enhance your time in this special destination.
The Arenui's main objective is to provide something unique and special for our guests, which promoted all the very best elements of Indonesia's rich heritage and traditions. This is reflected in both the design and decor of the boat, from the local craftsmanship to the use of antique pieces and original wooden panels. In addition, the crew wanted to reflect our connection to our environment, since this industry will only survive if we care for the world and ocean around us. With this in mind, construction used as much recycled and reclaimed material as possible. Long-term designs were applied to the layout and features, to ensure that the boat remains in good working condition for many years to come.
- The sky restaurant, on the upper deck above the indoor restaurant, is a perfect place for al fresco meals and watching the changing landscapes. We have 2 large tables in the centre, which can accommodate up to 20 people. At the front we have 2 special, "double" sun-beds - space enough for 4 guests to sun bathe or just relax in the evening. We have a telescope for those keen on a session of star-gazing, and don't forget our 2 large antique spotlights which were salvaged in Jakarta from an old, sunken French ship. The area has a moveable canopy for shade.
Behind the sky restaurant is the sky lounge - a favourite spot with most guests. In addition to an outdoor shower for cooling off and a wooden bar for drinks, the area features day-beds and benches all fitted with high-quality, thick mattresses (20+ cm) for ultimate comfort. Relax up here with a book or some music, chat with fellow guests or get an outdoor massage. There are spaces open to the elements for the sun-lovers among you but also a large canopy for shade.
- 11 nights on the Areuni in deluxe or master cabin
- Full board including soft drinks
- up to 4 dives/day
- National park fee for Raja Ampat
- Fuel surcharge
- Port clearance fee
- Park fees
- Government taxes
- Transfers to/from Sorong airport to boat