New England Ledge Dives
- Dive charters will leave from their specific marina and dock location. Make sure to double check the location online to make sure you’re going to the right place!
- Please plan to be at the dock, ready to board at least 30 minutes before the assigned departure time! We’ll be leaving the dock right on the dot whether you’re there or not!
- The trek out and back may be rough, if you get seasick easily, we recommend bringing sea bands or seasick medicine to combat the symptoms
- Divers may also bring water and snacks for the ride out and back!
- IF YOU REALIZE YOU CANNOT MAKE THE DIVE: Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for the charters. However if you find out that you cannot make the dive, let us know and we’ll work with you to find someone to fill the spot ASAP. Once we are able to fill the reserved spot, you will be refunded in full.
Participants are expected to have their own dive gear (any gear you don’t own can be rented from directly from ECD) and be comfortable in New England waters. While divers are not required to bring their own dive flags, DSMB’s are highly recommended and can be found in our online store or in our shop. If you require rental gear make sure to rent the gear as far in advance as possible (at least 2 weeks). Further more, if you are new to our shop or unsure of your wetsuit size, please take the time to come into our shop and try the gear on.
New England Ledge Dive Schedule