Ledge Diving aboard the Daybreaker
Come ledge diving with the ECD Crew and Down Under Dive Charters!
- Dive Burnham Rock, which starts at 80ft underwater and bottoms out at 120ft
- Dive SNL on the second dive, a beautiful ledge dive descending beyond 80ft
- Travel aboard the Daybreaker with Captains Matt and Marissa Marcoux
- Depart from Cape Ann Marina, "J" Dock, Slip #5
- Please arrive to begin loading at 12:30pm, we will be departing at 1pm sharp
- Total cost for the dive is $80
Burnham rock is a beautiful rock structure with a reef wall that descends to 120ft. The floor is littered with scallops that divers can collect. Lobsters and other marine life can be seen tucked into the small crevaces of the rocks. This is a great dive for both recreational divers and those looking to dive a little deeper.
SNL (or Saturday Nite Ledge) is a great ledge dive descending over 80ft before reaching the seabed. The seabed is scattered with coral, marine life, and scallops! Lobsters hide away in the cracks and crevaces of this wall, so make sure to bring your lobstering license! A reef rests at around 30ft before the wall drops off into the depths. On a good day visibility here can be fantastic!