Dive this awesome crawler crane wreck with East Coast Divers and Cape Ann Charters!
- Trek to and from the dive site aboard The Daybreaker with Captains Matt and Marissa Marcoux
- Depart from Cape Ann Marina, "J" dock, slip #5
- Please arrive for boarding at 7:30am, we will be departing at 8am sharp
- This dive is an advanced deep dive and requires decompression training
- Cost for this dive is $90
The Crane is an approximately 200-ton crawler crane that fell off a barge and sank. The top of the boom is in about 130′, and the tip lays off in the sand at 150′. The barge is nearby, turtled, but can be an interesting dive as well. Boom structure is covered with extensive growth – this is generally a very pretty dive.
Typical visibility is 15-20′. This is an advanced deep dive – decompression training required.