Check out East Coast Divers shore dive schedule. Can’t make any of the dives? Let us know, we are happy to set up specially scheduled dawn, day, and night dives to fit any schedule.
Be sure to check out our variety of boat dives if you are looking for something a bit more unique.
At least one dive professional will be available for dive briefings, minor equipment fixes, provide flags if needed, assistance in and out of the water as well as general questions and assistance. The leader will not be guiding in the water if the group is larger than 4 divers.
It is near impossible for a leader to safely & effectively control a group of 5 or more in New England. The leader will keep visual reference to the flags of all groups in the water and be prepared to provide aid as needed.
- Shore Dive Price – $10.00 NOTE: Pay cash at the dive sites
- 1 or 2 tank dives at your discretion
- All shore dives will meet at the Cape Ann rest stop on route 128 unless otherwise noted. Please refer to individual site for meet location and directions.
- Please bring all equipment as well as a certification card from a recognized agency. Note: Only flags are provided.
- No food or drink will be provided unless otherwise noted, so please bring water and snacks.
Our dive professionals work mostly for tips. If you have an enjoyable experience and appreciate the help and knowledge they provide, $5.00 – $10.00 a dive is customary.
If you have any comments or concerns about any of the dive professionals you encounter we appreciate your feedback to improve the East Coast Divers experience.
East Coast Divers Shore Diving Calendar Below: