Join East Coast Divers for an all inclusive trip to Roatan!
March 14th-21st 2020
Join us for an amazing, affordable trip to Roatan, the largest of Honduras' Bay Islands. Roatan has a unique mix of Caribbean and Latin American influences, and locals who welcome visitors with open arms. Turquoise Bay Resort is the best value in Roatan for diving and lodging. The resort is the only one located on the lush northeast coast, on a secluded bay perfect for swimming and kayaking, with a private beach for relaxing during surface intervals. We'll be diving the rarely visited, pristine reefs on the north end of the island with the only dive operator on Roatan who goes there.
About The Diving:
Roatan is world-renowned for its diving, and the north end of the island has the largest variety of reef topography. Roatan is surrounded by the world's second largest barrier reef. Because the reefs are within a marine park and conservation practices are encouraged by dive shops, the reefs are healthy and colorful. With depths ranging from 15-100 feet the diving is appropriate for all levels of divers. We'll explore walls, wrecks, crevices, trenches, overhangs and swim throughs. Turtles, dolphins, sharks, and eagle rays are frequent visitors, as well as a healthy population of reef fish and abundant macro life. With 3 dives per day, everyone will get plenty of bottom time to enjoy the reefs and marine life!
- 7 nights double occupancy ocean view accommodations at Turquoise Bay Resort
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- 3 full meals daily + afternoon snack
- Unlimited national/international liquor, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
- 3 boat dive trips daily plus one night dive- including tanks, weights, and weight belts
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Horseback riding and botanical tour
- Free use of non-motorized water sports equipment
Non-diver: $1450 credit card/ $1378 cash or check